Manage schedules and scores of your tournament
Update the schedules and scores of your tournaments easily and obtain team standings and player rankings in real time. Update the latest goals from anywhere, at any time from your mobile phone or laptop. Make sure all your players, fans and volunteers know when and where are their next fixtures.
1) Keep your tournament schedules and scores organised from your computer
To update your schedules and scores from the web, access your competition and navigate to the tab Matches. In the list of matches, click on the column Results that displays 0-0 by default.
In the pop-up window, enter the score or use the arrows to select the number of goals scored. Save the result by hitting the button Update.
If you would like to add more details to your matches, click on the edit icon at the beginning of each line.
On the screen displaying match details, you can edit:
* Team names - make sure that the name of the team entered corresponds with the names that you have previously indicated in the tab Teams. You will see a drop down menu, from which you'll be able to select the team, so that it's shield and statistics are updated correctly.
* Final score, sanctions and penalties - enter the number of goals/points or use the arrows on the side to determine the number of goals scored.
* Location - enter the name and adress of your fields so that all participants can easily locate them.
* Date / hour / minute / duration of the match
* Lineup - click on the + sign to add an existing players to the lineup of the match or to add a new player. For any new players, add their names and surnames in the popup window
* Player statistics - to get automatic rankings and provide your players with game statistics, navigate with your mouse over the icons and drag them to the names of the players in the lineup:
- Starting lineup
- Minutes played
- MVP (most valued player)
- Goals scored
- Own goals
- Goals conceded
- Yellow cards
- Red cards
- Blue cards
- White cards
* Comments - add the match summary so your fans can follow the game minute by minute.
Finally, do not forget to save any changes made to update your team standings and player rankings.
2) Update schedules and scores in few clicks from your mobile
From the home screen, access the event and competition that you want to edit. Navigate to the section Matches and click on a match to update it.
In the details of the match, in the tab Facts, click on the Add score button and select the number of goals that each team has scored. Save the score with the Confirm button or continue entering more details with the Add scorers button.
To follow live player rankings and reward the best ones, you can also assign goals scored, conceded, penalty cards, MVPs and other data. To update the ranking of best scorers, click on the button Add scorers and for each goal scored, choose the name of the player from the available drop-down menu. If you are missing a player in the lineup of the team, click on the option New player and enter their first and last names.
In similar manner you can get the ranking of the best goalkeepers, MVPs and fair play. Last, but not least, you can record the injuries of any players.
To add team lineups, post photos and write a detailed, minute by minute, summary navigate to the corresponding tabs and click on the button to edit them.
If you need to change the teams facing each other in the match schedule, click on the pen icon next to their names. It is important that the team name introduced corresponds exactly with the name you've entered previously in the section Teams. As you start typing the team name, you will see a drop down auto-complete field from which you need to select the correct team.
To modify the date and time of the match, click on the grey section and enter your changes. Confirm the modifications by clicking on the check icon at the top.
If you need to fix or add any match data once it's been edited, click on the pen icon next to the header Match details.